Business Name Change | LeeAnn Smith Photography | Las Vegas Photographer

Update!  I have decided to undergo a business name change.  I have talked with ones close to me about this for a while now and believe this is the best decision for me to use my own name.  It was becoming confusing with publications and contacts.  I feel this will make my business grow leaps and bounds.   I will be changing everything over all pages, websites and links within the next week.  

I would like to thank everyone who has been with me from the beginning!  Without you, I would not be where I am today without your support and love!                                          
                                                      
                                                                          LeeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment