Melanie | Part I | Gleason Wedding Photographer

While I was back in Tennessee this past week, I had a "Fun Shoot" planned with several other friends.  Ask if a few people would like to model for us.  Had a volunteer to put her wedding dress back on..... She was a little worried it would not fit..... she had no problem of zipping up the dress!  She looked great and excited that she fit after giving birth to 4, yes 4 children!  You rock Melanie!
I usually only post 7-8 photos, but I couldn't choose which ones so I posted many.  Please be patient for them to load.


So here is Part I of the fun shoot..... Enjoy!




 



 


I do believe this is my favorite photo of Melanie


 


The flower bouquet is from Blossoms N Blooms, Gleason  (731)648-1100

 

1 comment:

  1. These images are bursting with personality, its a great insight into great work! thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete