Caesar's Palace | Las Vegas Wedding Photographer | Maggiano's

I have the privilege to second shoot with Emily Ku Photography for Colleen and Paul's wedding at Caesar's Palace this past May.  I am so sorry for this late blog, but better late than never, right?  They had a beautiful ceremony outside at one of the wedding gazebo areas by the pool.  The reception was held at Maggiano's at Fashion Show.  Here are a few photos from their wedding......


I love the little clutch handbag!

I had to coax the smile! 


and the I do's



Reception at Maggiano's


Thanks to Emily from Emily Ku Photography for allowing me to assist and second shoot this wedding with you.  You can see Emily Ku Photography's post here.

1 comment:

  1. great shots! excellent job! In my opinion, you are one of the best Las Vegas wedding photographers! Colleen and Paul's wedding was very lovely! That little clutch handbag is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to the couple! Keep up the good work, LeeAnn! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete